Saturday 4 April 2015

Brain talking

Ha
Ha

Can feel this many times. My brain just doesn't surrender to quit thinking of things. Even if it's not good for me. Even when I already sleepy.

I once desperately asked my brain to stop working. It was already 2 or 3 am. My body was perfectly lied on my bed, with pillows and bolster to comfort me. But my brain was thinking about this and that, just randomly. I was thinking that I have a huge problem in my brain. Haha

Murottal does help me a lot. I dont know for sure how it works, but maybe the voice clams my brain. But dzikr, i dont know why, in such condition like this, i easily lose my focus, so it doesnt help. I spell something but then stop and start thinking about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I welcome for any comment, but please be good to me: use nettiquete.