Friday 18 July 2014

When the time to say goodbye has come...

Campur aduk..

Sedikit sedih, sedikit senang. Sebentar lega, kemudian sedih lagi...

I've been 4,5 years there. I've studied many things there. I've met wonderful people there. We've shared happy as well as sad tears there. It's not easy to leave that place...

Tapi, apa yang aku kejar?

Dengan jalanan yg semakin hari semakin macet. Status yg tidak lagi sendiri shg kepatuhan berbuah ridho dan pahala. Thesis yg butuh banyak perhatian...

Dengan berat hati namun tak mengurangi bulatnya tekadku...

I'VE RESIGNED FROM THE TEAM OF INTER 70

Ga bisa dibilang the best team in the world sih (hehe),,, tapi one of the best team I have.

Makasih banyak atas kesempatan dan kebersamaannya. Semoga silaturrahim tidak terputus.

I love you all.

Jakarta, 18 Juli 2014
Dari dalam bus kota R57 (Blok M - Pulogadung) bersama isi loker yg sudak dikosongkan...

Hampir sekosong hatiku... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I welcome for any comment, but please be good to me: use nettiquete.